About the Film
Following the story of a small American town confronting a firestorm of controversy ignited by a same-sex wedding announcement and the brutal bullying of a gay teen, this gripping documentary will challenge you to rethink your values and help close the gaps that divide our communities.
About the Campaign
Out in the Silence is more than a movie, it's part of the movement for fairness, equality and human rights for GLBT people.
What an impressive example of how just a few people can make a huge difference.
Find Us On Facebook
- ‘Out In The Silence’ Now Available for FREE at the Hoopla Digital Library
April 17, 2013
- A New PBS Film from Hawai’i by the Directors of Out In The Silence
March 28, 2013
- “America’s Recent Strides To Support LGBT Youth Are Remarkable” - The Huffington Post
February 02, 2013
- Petition President Obama to Enact LGBT Equality Now! - The Huffington Post
January 10, 2013
- Presented by Penn State Public Broadcasting.